Friday, June 18, 2010

Trying to plan when it's hard to plan....

I was thinking today, that it’s probably likely that our house may not sell before Sarah’s birthday in August. In fact, I suppose it’s highly possible we will be here for some time due to the economic conditions here. So…..I need to start thinking about a birthday party.

Sarah is a funny kid. She isn’t a big “party” girl but she does like to be acknowledged. She’s more of a low maintenance type of girl but since this is the last time I hope to have a party in Nevada, I’m hoping to get as many of her friends together as possible. I don’t know if 12 is a big year or not, but I think she’s looking forward to it. Almost all of her friends are already 12 so she gets to “join the crowd”. (Sarah, also not much of a joiner) So, I’m trying to think of ideas…..

I was thinking something like laser tag. I’m sure there are some packages for parties and with her friends being an interesting mix of boys and girls, it would probably be something that both groups could enjoy.

Or….I could do a pool party at grammy and grampys. We could just grill some hamburgers and hotdogs or order pizza and let them just swim and play….

Or we could have the Mad Science people come in and do some fun sciency type thing…she loves science




Hmmm, maybe I should look some ideas up on the internet. It was so much easier when all she wanted to talk about was pokemon and puppies!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We could all go play laser tag, do cake and ice cream there, then go to grammy's and grampy's for Burgers. Where we could mix household chemicals until something exciting happens.