Sunday, March 14, 2010

Connecting and Reconnecting

Search & Win

Facebook has become an interesting link for me this last couple of years.  I used to write in my Xanga as if it were an online diary...sure that no one would really care what was going on in my head, let enough in my internal dialog.  In reaching out and talking to people a bit more, it occurs to me that I'm a little bit internalized...and that I can be out there having conversations.  I still find me a bit boring but some people, are in part I suppose, slightly amused to hear what's coming out of my internal conversations.The thing about Facebook is that you appear slightly random if people aren't walking around with you.  I say something that is relevant to my day at that second.  This "randomness" is what makes it so interesting.  That being said, it's also necessary for me to have my bits of online "diary" space just to have these conversations in my head OUT of my head.  I doubt any but a given few will even want to venture in and see what really goes on here. 

A couple of people have recently said to me that they don't really understand why you would want to blog.  Who really wants to know what your everyday life is like?  To be honest, I can't think why anyone would want to listen to my crazy ramblings.  It's more a place for me to connect to my thoughts and reconnect with some things that matter to me.  I've always been a person who likes to write.  This may explain why I took all the creative writing classes in college in order to not use them....I need to write down things to make sense of them I suppose.

So, if you have accidentally found your way here I welcome you presence into my corner. Sit back and enjoy the ramblings of a "normal" mom and wife...or maybe this just proves that I am not quite as normal as you thought?

No comments: