Saturday, July 10, 2010

New haircut :)

Sarah decided a change was in order.  She hates brushing her hair.  It is rather a pain since it's baby fine and wispy...which leads to tangles and knots.  She went for a shoulder length cut with bangs!  I was a bit surprised she wanted to cut off her hair again now that is was just starting to grow back out but it's only hair so I told her she can do what she wants with it :)   I think she is going to be a happy girl when she brushes it in the morning! (I have to admit I'm not sure about the bangs yet but they do hide that horrible bump in the middle of her forehead)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh I love it! :) Very sassy and looks very easy to maintain!! :)

Freebies, Deals, Coupons, and More said...

Sarah has that fly away baby fine hair so it tangles easily. I think this will work out well for now...and I don't have to see the tears every morning as we try to comb through it!