Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just a nice family day

I had a plan today....for a family that does not like a lot of planning this was not a good start to the day scuba diving Our neighbor is a singer with a Christian group. They were singing this morning at a small park for a non violence gathering/mother's day thing. We managed to get dressed and ready in time and made it out. What a beautiful day. The kids played in the park and listened to the music. Bridge is really a fabulous singer and I truly enjoyed listening to the perform some of our favorites.

The best part for me was the luxury of shopping. Not much of a luxury for most, but Sarah hates shopping so I knew my time was still limited. We made it to several stores in search of the perfect gifts....I'm afraid Sarah was ready to crumble in the corner by the time I finally gave in to not finding the perfect outdoor chair cushions but it was fun while it lasted!

No comments: