Friday, June 3, 2011

OK, we skipped school!

So, we are going with K12 for homeschool.  They are like a magnet school only online.  They supply us with the computer, software, textbooks, teacher, etc.  Today we went to the K12 Discover Day at Circus Circus.  We were able to meet some of the administrators and teachers as well as look through her textbook for next year.  I was very impressed for the most part.  We are going to have a challenging year

Sarah was able to ride on all the rides at the inside amusement park.  She had a great time.  I have a roller coaster junkie!  She must have ridden the one roller coaster 12 times in a row :)  I was a little disappointed not to meet some more of the kids but I did look around and I really liked that the kids all around us were polite and dressed appropriately...of course what would I expect from this gathering!  I did get to talk to some parents while we were watching the kids and everyone was really happy with K12 this year.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments: