Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's Official! We have a garden :)

 My husband is a genius!  It's hard to grow things in the desert.  I still have it in my head that you put things in soil, water them, weed...and they grow just like Indiana.  Turns out so NOT true.  Tracy build a raised garden this year.  We plan on building another one to the side of it with a walk way if it works well this year. 
 Look we even have plant that are somewhat growing!  Who knew this would work so well.  Of course, we had to have 4 tons of dirt brought in to put in the box but we are hoping it will be worth it!
This is what it looks like....don't you love the yard of dirt and rock :(  Tracy is going to put in a water system too so that I don't have to go out 2 times a day to water.  I know it's going to get crazy hot soon and I'm not going to want to walk out there.  He's also putting up one of those sail cloths for shade, which we will definitely need when it gets into the 100's!

Thanks honey :)

No comments: