Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tish & Tracy 10-14-1995


My husband and I have been blessed to have found each other.  Today we have been married 15 years.  We have known each other 21 years.  By now, there have been a lot of lost marriages along the way.  I'd like to say I know what makes a good marriage over one that won't last but sometimes you just don't know.  I know that we faced marriage as being a forever deal.  I haven't been sad for even a moment that we chose each other.  There have been a few challenges but I have to say I still feel like the luckiest woman alive.  I heard Tracy tell our friend Sean this last weekend at his wedding, to do at least one nice thing a day for each other...even if she doesn't acknowledge it, it changes the way you look at marriage.  You are each other's best friend, the one that should be there always, even when you don't feel like it.  I've always felt like Tracy has been there for me.  He does more than just one nice thing a day for me.  Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by how much love he gives me and Sarah.  I hope that he feels that way too.  I can't wait for the next 15 years....who knows what life will bring, but I do know whatever it is, I can face anything with my dearest husband with me



2 comments:

Erika said...

You guys make such a great looking couple! Congratulations on 15 years! Happy Anniversary! XO

Freebies, Deals, Coupons, and More said...

Thank you! I'm a very lucky lady :)